For Canterbury Angels’ first event for 2019, we are inviting interested companies to pitch at our Pitch & Pizza evening on Thursday 21 February. Even if you are very early stage this is a great chance for you to find out more about investment opportunities and get feedback on your pitch.
Pitch & Pizza is an event for start ups who are looking for investment in the next two to six months.The event is a relaxed “dragons den” format with panellists from the Canterbury innovation ecosystem, providing Q&A on what is an investible pitch. The primary objective is to provide start ups with the knowledge and direction that is required to pitch to Investor groups.
The events additional benefits are:
- Start ups have a “stepping stone” to investibility
- Investors can preview future deal flows
- Begins to build investor groups around start ups
- Encourages mentors to reach out to start ups
- Encourages the stakeholders of the local ecosystem to collaborate
- Allows potential startups to understand the process and expectations around capital raising
- Helps build community and buzz around the ecosystem