Filed under: News
What a new world we are entering!
One of our members has very kindly given me these free resources to share which might be worth drawing to your attention given the uncertainty we are all facing right now.
- Video about Leases and the impact of COVID-19 on them https://youtu.be/BFJvYWlHmtM
- Video talking about Force Majeure in contracts and what those clauses are used for (to suspend performance of obligations) https://youtu.be/-cE-waeNPc4
- Video about charity sector response (60 participants) including comment from Charities Services, Philanthropy NZ and others. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz2RkDp4ZRU&t=1s
- Article on Companies, Directors and COVID-19: What should you be doing to respond?
- Key Legal Issues for Charities Article setting out some of the key things Charities in NZ should be focussed on amidst these unprecedented times. https://www.parryfield.com/covid-19-key-legal-issues-for-charities/
- COVID-19: Key Legal Issues for Business Article setting out some of the key things businesses in NZ should be focussed on. https://www.parryfield.com/covid-19-key-legal-issues-for-businesses/
- Applying for the Government Wage Subsidy for COVID-19 A guide for employers on applying for the Government Wage Subsidy. https://www.parryfield.com/applying-for-the-government-wage-subsidy-for-covid-19/
- Leases and COVID-19: How will this impact? Article noting that depending on the particular Deed of Lease, clause 27.5 “No Access in Emergency” might apply. https://www.parryfield.com/leases-and-covid-19-how-will-this-impact/
- COVID-19: Paying your employees Article setting out some key points on employers obligations to their employees and the Government Wage Subsidy https://www.parryfield.com/covid-19-paying-your-employees/
- Article on Suspending a contract: What is ‘Force Majeure’ in a contract, and what does it mean in light of COVID-19?
- Buying or selling a house in April https://www.parryfield.com/buying-or-selling-a-house-during-the-covid-19-lockdown-period/