In an era where the news is outdated before it is in print, there is much to digest from the almost daily announcements of new forms of Government relief to regulatory reform. To help inform some of these crucial decisions in the coming weeks, we invite you to join in our New Zealand in recovery – planning for business post COVID-19 – Tax Watch webinar.
In this webinar we will discuss the latest developments on the Government’s response including:
- Details on the recent tax reform and key options for administrative relief available from Inland Revenue – and how these can be used to relieve cash flow
- What transitioning to lower Alert levels will mean for business across New Zealand
- Pitfalls to watch out for in managing your employment obligations and understanding the wage subsidy scheme
- Privacy and commercial law considerations for operating in the “new normal”
- As well as other key developments and opportunities for relief.
If you have any immediate questions, please reach out to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you at our webcast.
Date: Friday, 24 April 2020
Time: 10.00am – 11.00am NZT